In its quiet elegance,
it reveals heaven, humans and the earth.
I look deeply long enough that seems like eternity
and then I see what the ancient sages and poets and monks saw,
and I just know…the soul stirs because it recognizes beauty and deeper truth,
and I just bow my head.
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- autumn Cemetery clarity Connection Contemplation Deeper Truth Existentialism Haiku Moment Inner Knowing Inner Life Intuition memories Moment of Peace Monochrome Mystery Photo Photography Poetry Prose Remembrance Ruminations sentimentalism Silence Spirituality Stillness sub consciousness Symbolism Visual Poetry Winter Wondering
- 8,914 hits
Blogs I Follow
- DSH notebook
- Quiet Pilgrim
- In A Spacious Place
- American Eagle Outfitters Blog
- belinda broughton
- Virgilio is on a quiet journey...and wondering...
- Ming Thein | Photographer
- annenieannenou film
- Sunshine upon my inner garden
- through the jelly jar
- A Holistic Journey
- A Day in the Brine
- In a dim light...
- John Macormac Art