- autumn clarity Connection Contemplation Deeper Truth Existentialism Haiku Moment Inner Knowing Inner Life Intuition Knowing memories Moment of Peace Monochrome Mystery Photo Photography Poetry Prose Remembrance Ruminations sentimentalism Silence Spirituality Stillness sub consciousness Uncategorized Visual Poetry Winter Wondering
- 12,217 hits
Blogs I Follow
- Seeing Things 10,000 Ways
- DoubleU = W
- Walking my path: Mindful wanderings in nature
- Dreams Never End
- The Morning Porch
- AshiAkira's Blog
- Find Your Middle Ground
- Dancing on Frozen Beaver Ponds
- DSH notebook
- Quiet Pilgrim
- In A Spacious Place
- Belinda Broughton
- Bri Bruce Productions
- Virgilio is on a quiet journey...and wondering...
- Ming Thein | Photographer
Monthly Archives: September 2014
It is in faint whispering that we hear and feel the soft brush of tenderness that is revealed in emptiness and loneliness through the poetry of the heart. It is a gift.
And they appear as they are, those moments of stillness, of timelessness, sacramental gestures that reach beyond what is there to see, requiring no explanation, only a quiet wonder and reverence. They just happen to be there, at that precise … Continue reading
It is that shaft of sunlight that tells the whole story, hoping yet fleeting.