- autumn clarity Connection Contemplation Deeper Truth Existentialism Haiku Moment Inner Knowing Inner Life Intuition Knowing memories Moment of Peace Monochrome Mystery Photo Photography Poetry Prose Remembrance Ruminations sentimentalism Silence Spirituality Stillness sub consciousness Uncategorized Visual Poetry Winter Wondering
- 12,011 hits
Blogs I Follow
- Seeing Things 10,000 Ways
- DoubleU = W
- Walking my path: Mindful wanderings in nature
- Dreams Never End
- The Morning Porch/Patio
- AshiAkira's Blog
- Find Your Middle Ground
- Dancing on Frozen Beaver Ponds
- DSH notebook
- Quiet Pilgrim
- In A Spacious Place
- Belinda Broughton
- Bri Bruce Productions
- Virgilio is on a quiet journey...and wondering...
- Ming Thein | Photographer
Monthly Archives: January 2016
…and I was given the gift of simply knowing. And it is about faith.
Icy behaviour. Cracks. A certain kind of brokenness, of scattered feelings. And yet really seeing it deeply can surprisingly elevate a kind of relating to a level of a benevolent oneness and untangle and soften the complexity of the situation, … Continue reading
The mind is clear. The mind is silent. And there is that other deep sense of silence. The mind surrenders to this vast and deep silence that is without borders and beyond everything. And rapture happens.
On a cold grey winter afternoon, the sun breaks in and spills over its light. It is a revelation without words. It is immaculate. And it matters, like a breath.
There are tribulations but there is also a deep longing for a greater meaning, a greater purpose, a greater truth, a greater love. That deep longing is a deep ache. And it tells who we really are. So Mysterious.
Only silence, stillness, and deeper truth.
There is eternity in fleeting moments. And then you let them go.
A grey December morning. Snow, sub-zero temperature, still wind, discerning. The neighbourhood is resting. A sweet scent of peace. There is silent worship.