- autumn clarity Connection Contemplation Deeper Truth Existentialism Haiku Moment Inner Knowing Inner Life Intuition Knowing memories Moment of Peace Monochrome Mystery Photo Photography Poetry Prose Remembrance Ruminations sentimentalism Silence Spirituality Stillness sub consciousness Uncategorized Visual Poetry Winter Wondering
- 12,006 hits
Blogs I Follow
- Seeing Things 10,000 Ways
- DoubleU = W
- Walking my path: Mindful wanderings in nature
- Dreams Never End
- The Morning Porch/Patio
- AshiAkira's Blog
- Find Your Middle Ground
- Dancing on Frozen Beaver Ponds
- DSH notebook
- Quiet Pilgrim
- In A Spacious Place
- Belinda Broughton
- Bri Bruce Productions
- Virgilio is on a quiet journey...and wondering...
- Ming Thein | Photographer
Monthly Archives: November 2016
The snow silently came down last night. There is a certain kind of reverence to it. And then those warm tears just came out. Just like that. So beautiful yet so strange.
Beauty speaks through the crunching sound of dried leaves. Alone and lonely on a long walk, it makes so much sense. I think this is how we fall in love.
Knowing who we are brings us to that soft curve of truth that leads us to the very purpose why we are here on earth. This is more a heart issue.
Raining, cold, and dark. Autumn leaves. Silence. They all are not lies. They just made me realize what truly matters in life. And it goes deep.