September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- autumn clarity Connection Contemplation Deeper Truth Existentialism Haiku Moment Inner Knowing Inner Life Intuition Knowing memories Moment of Peace Monochrome Mystery Photo Photography Poetry Prose Remembrance Ruminations sentimentalism Silence Spirituality Stillness sub consciousness Uncategorized Visual Poetry Winter Wondering
- 12,086 hits
Blogs I Follow
- Seeing Things 10,000 Ways
- DoubleU = W
- Walking my path: Mindful wanderings in nature
- Dreams Never End
- The Morning Porch
- AshiAkira's Blog
- Find Your Middle Ground
- Dancing on Frozen Beaver Ponds
- DSH notebook
- Quiet Pilgrim
- In A Spacious Place
- Belinda Broughton
- Bri Bruce Productions
- Virgilio is on a quiet journey...and wondering...
- Ming Thein | Photographer
Category Archives: autumn
I do not know what to say. I just wish that the leaves on the ground can talk and tell you that even in the depth of winter it still feels like Autumn.
Beauty speaks through the crunching sound of dried leaves. Alone and lonely on a long walk, it makes so much sense. I think this is how we fall in love.
Raining, cold, and dark. Autumn leaves. Silence. They all are not lies. They just made me realize what truly matters in life. And it goes deep.
The way I understand the mystery of being alive is the way I understand how the ancient cold autumn wind blows.
Sometimes time travels life a floating leaf.
Early autumn morning no need for words drinking tea is enough.
5:30 am. Ink dark outside. Cold. Breakfast of oats, flaxseeds, banana, avocado, raw honey, almond milk, yogurt and organic green tea and poetry. And this simple yet calming poem by Wendell Berry, “The Peace of Wild Things,” touches my being … Continue reading
Slow rhythm of the season. There is growing darkness. And then there is silence. Silence echoes more prominently in being alone. And it gets deeper and deeper and deeper as it expands, slowly. Deep thoughts emerge and float in silent … Continue reading
Seeing what is true and knowing at 6:38 in the early morning, sunday. There is depth in sustaining silence as the neighbourhood remains in a temporary vow of silence at this time. I am reading a poem by Rumi. The … Continue reading
Quietly You left Like a leaf in autumn. The air is clear and crisp. It is cold. There is no moment to forget.