September 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- autumn clarity Connection Contemplation Deeper Truth Existentialism Haiku Moment Inner Knowing Inner Life Intuition Knowing memories Moment of Peace Monochrome Mystery Photo Photography Poetry Prose Remembrance Ruminations sentimentalism Silence Spirituality Stillness sub consciousness Uncategorized Visual Poetry Winter Wondering
- 11,584 hits
Blogs I Follow
- DoubleU = W
- Journeys in Spirit
- Walking my path: Mindful wanderings in nature
- Dreams Never End
- The Morning Porch
- AshiAkira's Blog
- Find Your Middle Ground
- Serpent Box
- Dancing on Frozen Beaver Ponds
- DSH notebook
- Quiet Pilgrim
- In A Spacious Place
- American Eagle Outfitters Blog
- Belinda Broughton
- Bri Bruce Productions
- Virgilio is on a quiet journey...and wondering...
- Ming Thein | Photographer
Category Archives: Existentialism
Raining, cold, and dark. Autumn leaves. Silence. They all are not lies. They just made me realize what truly matters in life. And it goes deep. Advertisements
It is achingly beautiful when the golden shaft of sunlight hits the leaves and make them glow that I just stand in silence. And yet it is fleeting and sad.
Only silence, stillness, and deeper truth.
The silence and stillness of an empty coffee cup resting on a snowy ground. In due time, it will be gone. Forever.
They wait in silence and at the mercy of the wind. The story is there. And their disappearance, sooner or later, will be an interesting part of the story. There is no ending.
A bitter cold night…a long stretch of lonely road…no stars above, no squirrels, no raccoons, no humans…I walk quietly in the company of a sub-zero wind, first with bare mind, then with an economy of thoughts…I am intimate with the … Continue reading
There is beauty in the quiet moment of an early morning…and in the silence of my trailing thoughts, I simply wait for a birdsong that will define the harmony of living authentically no matter what the accompaniment life will orchestrate…there … Continue reading