April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- autumn clarity Connection Contemplation Deeper Truth Existentialism Haiku Moment Inner Knowing Inner Life Intuition Knowing memories Moment of Peace Monochrome Mystery Photo Photography Poetry Prose Remembrance Ruminations sentimentalism Silence Spirituality Stillness sub consciousness Uncategorized Visual Poetry Winter Wondering
- 11,999 hits
Blogs I Follow
- Seeing Things 10,000 Ways
- DoubleU = W
- Walking my path: Mindful wanderings in nature
- Dreams Never End
- The Morning Porch/Patio
- AshiAkira's Blog
- Find Your Middle Ground
- Serpent Box
- Dancing on Frozen Beaver Ponds
- DSH notebook
- Quiet Pilgrim
- In A Spacious Place
- Belinda Broughton
- Bri Bruce Productions
- Virgilio is on a quiet journey...and wondering...
- Ming Thein | Photographer
Category Archives: Moment of Peace
I know how it feels to look out the window and see a grey sky and naked trees on a quiet Saturday of a cold February afternoon. I do not see any birds. But I am fully aware of a … Continue reading
I don’t know the logic of the universe as to why there is this mysterious geography that separates peace and suffering. I don’t know why people have to endure harsh times many times over in their lifetime. But do we … Continue reading
Early morning. A faint bluish light. A profound transition. An unfolding of clarity, of our essential nature, of what is true. An opening up of consciousness and finding where we are, as we see, as we simply know. And it … Continue reading
The mind is clear. The mind is silent. And there is that other deep sense of silence. The mind surrenders to this vast and deep silence that is without borders and beyond everything. And rapture happens.
Only silence, stillness, and deeper truth.
There is eternity in fleeting moments. And then you let them go.
A grey December morning. Snow, sub-zero temperature, still wind, discerning. The neighbourhood is resting. A sweet scent of peace. There is silent worship.