November 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- autumn clarity Connection Contemplation Deeper Truth Existentialism Haiku Moment Inner Knowing Inner Life Intuition Knowing memories Moment of Peace Monochrome Mystery Photo Photography Poetry Prose Remembrance Ruminations sentimentalism Silence Spirituality Stillness sub consciousness Uncategorized Visual Poetry Winter Wondering
- 12,050 hits
Blogs I Follow
- Seeing Things 10,000 Ways
- DoubleU = W
- Walking my path: Mindful wanderings in nature
- Dreams Never End
- The Morning Porch/Patio
- AshiAkira's Blog
- Find Your Middle Ground
- Dancing on Frozen Beaver Ponds
- DSH notebook
- Quiet Pilgrim
- In A Spacious Place
- Belinda Broughton
- Bri Bruce Productions
- Virgilio is on a quiet journey...and wondering...
- Ming Thein | Photographer
Category Archives: Moment of Peace
The mind is clear. The mind is silent. And there is that other deep sense of silence. The mind surrenders to this vast and deep silence that is without borders and beyond everything. And rapture happens.
Only silence, stillness, and deeper truth.
There is eternity in fleeting moments. And then you let them go.
A grey December morning. Snow, sub-zero temperature, still wind, discerning. The neighbourhood is resting. A sweet scent of peace. There is silent worship.
The cold wind gasps, the clouds weep. It was their last time to see and to say goodbye to that departing leaf of autumn. Everything has changed. Their world will be different from now on though they will still go to work, brush their teeth, drink … Continue reading
Early autumn morning no need for words drinking tea is enough.
5:30 am. Ink dark outside. Cold. Breakfast of oats, flaxseeds, banana, avocado, raw honey, almond milk, yogurt and organic green tea and poetry. And this simple yet calming poem by Wendell Berry, “The Peace of Wild Things,” touches my being … Continue reading
Slow rhythm of the season. There is growing darkness. And then there is silence. Silence echoes more prominently in being alone. And it gets deeper and deeper and deeper as it expands, slowly. Deep thoughts emerge and float in silent … Continue reading
In its quiet elegance, it reveals heaven, humans and the earth. I look deeply long enough that seems like eternity and then I see what the ancient sages and poets and monks saw, and I just know…the soul stirs because … Continue reading