September 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- autumn clarity Connection Contemplation Deeper Truth Existentialism Haiku Moment Inner Knowing Inner Life Intuition Knowing memories Moment of Peace Monochrome Mystery Photo Photography Poetry Prose Remembrance Ruminations sentimentalism Silence Spirituality Stillness sub consciousness Uncategorized Visual Poetry Winter Wondering
- 12,038 hits
Blogs I Follow
- Seeing Things 10,000 Ways
- DoubleU = W
- Walking my path: Mindful wanderings in nature
- Dreams Never End
- The Morning Porch/Patio
- AshiAkira's Blog
- Find Your Middle Ground
- Dancing on Frozen Beaver Ponds
- DSH notebook
- Quiet Pilgrim
- In A Spacious Place
- Belinda Broughton
- Bri Bruce Productions
- Virgilio is on a quiet journey...and wondering...
- Ming Thein | Photographer
Category Archives: Mystery
There is a stillness that runs deep that strokes the soul and a luminous silence that unlocks an ancient longing that I still do not understand. I just walk, wondering, as I come to terms with the deeper truth of … Continue reading
These are uncertain times and the more urgent our need for poets who can see the different shades of gray in a pale early morning winter sky, who can hear birdsongs even in the absence of birds, who can wipe … Continue reading
Alone in this cold Grey November morning. In this moment, I deeply surrender to the pale sunlight, the silent leaves, the wet grass that is still green. There are no birds, no songs, only the fluency of silence, the knowing … Continue reading
The snow silently came down last night. There is a certain kind of reverence to it. And then those warm tears just came out. Just like that. So beautiful yet so strange.
Knowing who we are brings us to that soft curve of truth that leads us to the very purpose why we are here on earth. This is more a heart issue.
The way I understand the mystery of being alive is the way I understand how the ancient cold autumn wind blows.
Sometimes time travels life a floating leaf.
The backyard, the shadow, the light, dried leaves, the dirt. All are engaged in silence and stillness, in an afternoon of destiny, at the same time, and for a few minutes, I, too, was silent and still, absorbing, internalizing, my … Continue reading
Morning breaks I turned inward and looked to the east. It is all about coming back to where it all begins. It is all about what is true. It is all about deeply remembering. It is all about longing and … Continue reading