November 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- autumn clarity Connection Contemplation Deeper Truth Existentialism Haiku Moment Inner Knowing Inner Life Intuition Knowing memories Moment of Peace Monochrome Mystery Photo Photography Poetry Prose Remembrance Ruminations sentimentalism Silence Spirituality Stillness sub consciousness Uncategorized Visual Poetry Winter Wondering
- 12,050 hits
Blogs I Follow
- Seeing Things 10,000 Ways
- DoubleU = W
- Walking my path: Mindful wanderings in nature
- Dreams Never End
- The Morning Porch/Patio
- AshiAkira's Blog
- Find Your Middle Ground
- Dancing on Frozen Beaver Ponds
- DSH notebook
- Quiet Pilgrim
- In A Spacious Place
- Belinda Broughton
- Bri Bruce Productions
- Virgilio is on a quiet journey...and wondering...
- Ming Thein | Photographer
Category Archives: Photo
I photographed this image at Charles Sauriol Conservation Area one cold late October afternoon. I felt a sense of the sacred.
Autumn leaves congregate until, until the are no more movements. And the landscape is quiet. It is a sacramental moment.
Cool morning, gentle sun, a trail, a walk, leaves on the ground. I am slowly arresting the sweet presence of autumn in an inspired and respectful moment of observation. Lots of symbolism and metaphors, of sentimentalism and melancholy. It is … Continue reading
The day rises and falls yet in the grace of existence it is all about what is in the moment.
I took this shot at St. James Cemetery, Toronto, Ontario. One of the sources of my inspiration for my photography is the music of Arvo Part, one of my favourite classical music composers. My inspiration for this image came from … Continue reading
I am moving within and without in a calligraphy of moments. And I know I am not alone. I softly lean to silence and anchor myself in stillness as I listen to Arvo Part’s De Profundis. The early morning is … Continue reading
Go and seek those silent spaces and let go of all your pretentions and all that you know with naked intent. Stay there for as long as you desire and in due time you will overcome you as your identity … Continue reading
I enter the domain of silence and I reflect and find calmness and clarity as I simply live in the moment as I get a glimpse of the faint light of my soul and my gut quivers and then I … Continue reading