October 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- autumn clarity Connection Contemplation Deeper Truth Existentialism Haiku Moment Inner Knowing Inner Life Intuition Knowing memories Moment of Peace Monochrome Mystery Photo Photography Poetry Prose Remembrance Ruminations sentimentalism Silence Spirituality Stillness sub consciousness Uncategorized Visual Poetry Winter Wondering
- 12,203 hits
Blogs I Follow
- Seeing Things 10,000 Ways
- DoubleU = W
- Walking my path: Mindful wanderings in nature
- Dreams Never End
- The Morning Porch
- AshiAkira's Blog
- Find Your Middle Ground
- Dancing on Frozen Beaver Ponds
- DSH notebook
- Quiet Pilgrim
- In A Spacious Place
- Belinda Broughton
- Bri Bruce Productions
- Virgilio is on a quiet journey...and wondering...
- Ming Thein | Photographer
Category Archives: Remembrance
Dried chrysanthemum resting on an old Tatami mat. He cried… and silently walked away.
It is that shaft of sunlight that tells the whole story, hoping yet fleeting.
I wake up to the call of the silence of spring and yet I can still feel the coldness of winter. This I call deep love. It lingers.
In the silence of the moment, on this day, I just believe.
And I stand alone in a farrago of thoughts, thinking long and hard as I am cantilevered in a place of empty; and the birds, as if they are silently commiserating and consoling, as if they feel the sting of … Continue reading
It’s all about the sunlight after weeks of grey sky and snowy white landscape…a joy to behold as it spills over and contaminates an empty wine bottle sitting on the narrow ledge of my basement’s window…it unravels sweet thoughts casually … Continue reading
It is not easy to forget…it is deeply embedded in a place where the heart rules…it is a mystery, this human heart… and in the deep hour of longing…in the empty space of solitude…in the fullness of melancholy…and in the … Continue reading
Autumn leaves congregate until, until the are no more movements. And the landscape is quiet. It is a sacramental moment.
Cool morning, gentle sun, a trail, a walk, leaves on the ground. I am slowly arresting the sweet presence of autumn in an inspired and respectful moment of observation. Lots of symbolism and metaphors, of sentimentalism and melancholy. It is … Continue reading