October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- autumn clarity Connection Contemplation Deeper Truth Existentialism Haiku Moment Inner Knowing Inner Life Intuition Knowing memories Moment of Peace Monochrome Mystery Photo Photography Poetry Prose Remembrance Ruminations sentimentalism Silence Spirituality Stillness sub consciousness Uncategorized Visual Poetry Winter Wondering
- 12,049 hits
Blogs I Follow
- Seeing Things 10,000 Ways
- DoubleU = W
- Walking my path: Mindful wanderings in nature
- Dreams Never End
- The Morning Porch/Patio
- AshiAkira's Blog
- Find Your Middle Ground
- Dancing on Frozen Beaver Ponds
- DSH notebook
- Quiet Pilgrim
- In A Spacious Place
- Belinda Broughton
- Bri Bruce Productions
- Virgilio is on a quiet journey...and wondering...
- Ming Thein | Photographer
Category Archives: sub consciousness
…and I was given the gift of simply knowing. And it is about faith.
There is eternity in fleeting moments. And then you let them go.
I slowly move to a place of many beginnings and unending endings.
It is that shaft of sunlight that tells the whole story, hoping yet fleeting.
Early Saturday morning. A cup of hot Chai tea. Cool summer wind. Grey sky. Softly swaying wildflowers. And a lonely bird. I soak in everything. A holistic engagement with life. No need for logic. No interrogation. No arrogance. Only humility. … Continue reading
Outside it is luminous…and humid…I see a solitary bird, gliding…the street is almost deserted…the summer wind plays…the leaves and the grass and the flowers play along…three people congregate under the shade of an old maple tree…and there is peace…this I … Continue reading
It is a way. It is settling. A reality. It is there when I walk and sense in silence, an enclosing ordaining quietness that reaches out to every fiber of another silence and reveals a deeper knowing truth in all … Continue reading
There are times when I walk there is no path and the walk creates the path. There are times there are paths when I walk and I just deeply surrender. Moments of creation, acts of surrendering, choices of the heart, … Continue reading
How do you know that the heart sizzles and the soul shimmers? I am aware of the curve of the road And the shape of the trees as I walk and that my walk creates a path that leads to … Continue reading