April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- autumn clarity Connection Contemplation Deeper Truth Existentialism Haiku Moment Inner Knowing Inner Life Intuition Knowing memories Moment of Peace Monochrome Mystery Photo Photography Poetry Prose Remembrance Ruminations sentimentalism Silence Spirituality Stillness sub consciousness Uncategorized Visual Poetry Winter Wondering
- 11,999 hits
Blogs I Follow
- Seeing Things 10,000 Ways
- DoubleU = W
- Walking my path: Mindful wanderings in nature
- Dreams Never End
- The Morning Porch/Patio
- AshiAkira's Blog
- Find Your Middle Ground
- Serpent Box
- Dancing on Frozen Beaver Ponds
- DSH notebook
- Quiet Pilgrim
- In A Spacious Place
- Belinda Broughton
- Bri Bruce Productions
- Virgilio is on a quiet journey...and wondering...
- Ming Thein | Photographer
Category Archives: Uncategorized
My love blooms from an open wound. It hurts.
While I drink my green tea, the old year is slowly slipping away and in a couple of minutes it will be a different year. This is a moment of reflecting, of going inside and getting deep, of listening intently … Continue reading
Snow is falling silently while I think of my friend, alone in a coffee shop, misty-eyed. It is 10:03 pm, Tuesday.
I do not know what to say. I just wish that the leaves on the ground can talk and tell you that even in the depth of winter it still feels like Autumn.
There is a stillness that runs deep that strokes the soul and a luminous silence that unlocks an ancient longing that I still do not understand. I just walk, wondering, as I come to terms with the deeper truth of … Continue reading
These are uncertain times and the more urgent our need for poets who can see the different shades of gray in a pale early morning winter sky, who can hear birdsongs even in the absence of birds, who can wipe … Continue reading
Pause, listen long and deep enough and discern, and be the truth that you have been seeking all along. This is how the wise heart operates.