April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- autumn clarity Connection Contemplation Deeper Truth Existentialism Haiku Moment Inner Knowing Inner Life Intuition Knowing memories Moment of Peace Monochrome Mystery Photo Photography Poetry Prose Remembrance Ruminations sentimentalism Silence Spirituality Stillness sub consciousness Uncategorized Visual Poetry Winter Wondering
- 11,999 hits
Blogs I Follow
- Seeing Things 10,000 Ways
- DoubleU = W
- Walking my path: Mindful wanderings in nature
- Dreams Never End
- The Morning Porch/Patio
- AshiAkira's Blog
- Find Your Middle Ground
- Serpent Box
- Dancing on Frozen Beaver Ponds
- DSH notebook
- Quiet Pilgrim
- In A Spacious Place
- Belinda Broughton
- Bri Bruce Productions
- Virgilio is on a quiet journey...and wondering...
- Ming Thein | Photographer
Category Archives: Visual Poetry
There are times when a common scene reveals a moment of grace. (I photographed this image at Charles Sauriol Conservation Area, Toronto, Ontario)
I opened the gate of my heart and absorbed the mystery in front of me. (I photographed this image at Seton Park, Toronto, Ontario)
I photographed this image at Charles Sauriol Conservation Area, Toronto, Ontario. I heard the “silence” of the woods.
I photographed this image at Charles Sauriol Conservation Area one cold late October afternoon. I felt a sense of the sacred.
Autumn leaves congregate until, until the are no more movements. And the landscape is quiet. It is a sacramental moment.
I took this shot at St. James Cemetery, Toronto, Ontario. One of the sources of my inspiration for my photography is the music of Arvo Part, one of my favourite classical music composers. My inspiration for this image came from … Continue reading