July 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- autumn clarity Connection Contemplation Deeper Truth Existentialism Haiku Moment Inner Knowing Inner Life Intuition Knowing memories Moment of Peace Monochrome Mystery Photo Photography Poetry Prose Remembrance Ruminations sentimentalism Silence Spirituality Stillness sub consciousness Uncategorized Visual Poetry Winter Wondering
- 11,568 hits
Blogs I Follow
- DoubleU = W
- Journeys in Spirit
- Walking my path: Mindful wanderings in nature
- Dreams Never End
- The Morning Porch
- AshiAkira's Blog
- Find Your Middle Ground
- Serpent Box
- Dancing on Frozen Beaver Ponds
- DSH notebook
- Quiet Pilgrim
- In A Spacious Place
- American Eagle Outfitters Blog
- Belinda Broughton
- Bri Bruce Productions
- Virgilio is on a quiet journey...and wondering...
- Ming Thein | Photographer
Category Archives: Winter
These are uncertain times and the more urgent our need for poets who can see the different shades of gray in a pale early morning winter sky, who can hear birdsongs even in the absence of birds, who can wipe … Continue reading
Another cold grey sunday morning. The street is wet because of the melting snow and the rain last night and this early morning. Strange to think that there is a certain kind of eloquent thinness in this landscape that I … Continue reading
On a cold grey winter afternoon, the sun breaks in and spills over its light. It is a revelation without words. It is immaculate. And it matters, like a breath.
A grey December morning. Snow, sub-zero temperature, still wind, discerning. The neighbourhood is resting. A sweet scent of peace. There is silent worship.
It is cold and dark. By the window, my mind floats with the lightness of silence. I live inside each moment. It is liberating with many possibilities.
My cup is empty of herbal tea and a deep longing caresses my heart on this cold winter night. It is quiet and there exist a somewhat subtle inner beauty, delicately reminding me of the fullness of time and the … Continue reading
A solitary bird, a brown leaf in the dead of winter, and a black & white photograph of a flower arrangement in an old container. They all speak in silence to the human heart.