July 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- autumn clarity Connection Contemplation Deeper Truth Existentialism Haiku Moment Inner Knowing Inner Life Intuition Knowing memories Moment of Peace Monochrome Mystery Photo Photography Poetry Prose Remembrance Ruminations sentimentalism Silence Spirituality Stillness sub consciousness Uncategorized Visual Poetry Winter Wondering
- 11,568 hits
Blogs I Follow
- DoubleU = W
- Journeys in Spirit
- Walking my path: Mindful wanderings in nature
- Dreams Never End
- The Morning Porch
- AshiAkira's Blog
- Find Your Middle Ground
- Serpent Box
- Dancing on Frozen Beaver Ponds
- DSH notebook
- Quiet Pilgrim
- In A Spacious Place
- American Eagle Outfitters Blog
- Belinda Broughton
- Bri Bruce Productions
- Virgilio is on a quiet journey...and wondering...
- Ming Thein | Photographer
Category Archives: Wondering
It is just a wish, a description, an ideal, but still with no face. But I know there is not just one. But where and when and how? Questions that are not easy to answer. Questions that are beyond me … Continue reading
I do not know what to say. I just wish that the leaves on the ground can talk and tell you that even in the depth of winter it still feels like Autumn.
There is a stillness that runs deep that strokes the soul and a luminous silence that unlocks an ancient longing that I still do not understand. I just walk, wondering, as I come to terms with the deeper truth of … Continue reading
Another cold grey sunday morning. The street is wet because of the melting snow and the rain last night and this early morning. Strange to think that there is a certain kind of eloquent thinness in this landscape that I … Continue reading
I don’t know the logic of the universe as to why there is this mysterious geography that separates peace and suffering. I don’t know why people have to endure harsh times many times over in their lifetime. But do we … Continue reading
On a cold grey winter afternoon, the sun breaks in and spills over its light. It is a revelation without words. It is immaculate. And it matters, like a breath.
There are tribulations but there is also a deep longing for a greater meaning, a greater purpose, a greater truth, a greater love. That deep longing is a deep ache. And it tells who we really are. So Mysterious.