October 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- autumn clarity Connection Contemplation Deeper Truth Existentialism Haiku Moment Inner Knowing Inner Life Intuition Knowing memories Moment of Peace Monochrome Mystery Photo Photography Poetry Prose Remembrance Ruminations sentimentalism Silence Spirituality Stillness sub consciousness Uncategorized Visual Poetry Winter Wondering
- 12,203 hits
Blogs I Follow
- Seeing Things 10,000 Ways
- DoubleU = W
- Walking my path: Mindful wanderings in nature
- Dreams Never End
- The Morning Porch
- AshiAkira's Blog
- Find Your Middle Ground
- Dancing on Frozen Beaver Ponds
- DSH notebook
- Quiet Pilgrim
- In A Spacious Place
- Belinda Broughton
- Bri Bruce Productions
- Virgilio is on a quiet journey...and wondering...
- Ming Thein | Photographer
Tag Archives: inner serenity
A dried leaf still clinging. The heart breaks open. Deeply aware. There is silence, embracing everything. Hidden teachers appear from nowhere as I listen to silence. Subtle teachings. A squirrel stares at me. Time stops.
Early morning sun, the salty smell of a calm sea, glistening sand, the nostalgic squawking of seagulls, a lonely … Continue reading
Just Being There There is a strange sense of beauty and solemnity and communion in the gathering of silent thoughts. After awhile, they dissipate, convening into a hollow hall of silence. I fall into an unconditional acceptance of what is, a … Continue reading
They wait in silence and at the mercy of the wind. The story is there. And their disappearance, sooner or later, will be an interesting part of the story. There is no ending.