November 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- autumn clarity Connection Contemplation Deeper Truth Existentialism Haiku Moment Inner Knowing Inner Life Intuition Knowing memories Moment of Peace Monochrome Mystery Photo Photography Poetry Prose Remembrance Ruminations sentimentalism Silence Spirituality Stillness sub consciousness Uncategorized Visual Poetry Winter Wondering
- 12,050 hits
Blogs I Follow
- Seeing Things 10,000 Ways
- DoubleU = W
- Walking my path: Mindful wanderings in nature
- Dreams Never End
- The Morning Porch/Patio
- AshiAkira's Blog
- Find Your Middle Ground
- Dancing on Frozen Beaver Ponds
- DSH notebook
- Quiet Pilgrim
- In A Spacious Place
- Belinda Broughton
- Bri Bruce Productions
- Virgilio is on a quiet journey...and wondering...
- Ming Thein | Photographer
Tag Archives: poem
They wait in silence and at the mercy of the wind. The story is there. And their disappearance, sooner or later, will be an interesting part of the story. There is no ending.
There I stood in silence, in a place of melancholy. No thoughts, empty mind Just deeply felt. And I looked far and faraway Where there is no horizon. There were nameless birds And humming wind, the flowers still inviting, and … Continue reading
In the beginning, there is nothingness then lines start to surface then form and substance And they figure in a dance, possessed. A path is created and everything unfolds, everything escapes, wild, elusive, tamed… They slither and flow, sink-in and … Continue reading
I woke up one early morning and looked out the window. I saw a deeper truth. And I just kept quiet.