May 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- autumn clarity Connection Contemplation Deeper Truth Existentialism Haiku Moment Inner Knowing Inner Life Intuition Knowing memories Moment of Peace Monochrome Mystery Photo Photography Poetry Prose Remembrance Ruminations sentimentalism Silence Spirituality Stillness sub consciousness Uncategorized Visual Poetry Winter Wondering
- 11,553 hits
Blogs I Follow
- DoubleU = W
- Journeys in Spirit
- Walking my path: Mindful wanderings in nature
- Dreams Never End
- The Morning Porch
- AshiAkira's Blog
- Find Your Middle Ground
- Serpent Box
- Dancing on Frozen Beaver Ponds
- DSH notebook
- Quiet Pilgrim
- In A Spacious Place
- American Eagle Outfitters Blog
- Belinda Broughton
- Bri Bruce Productions
- Virgilio is on a quiet journey...and wondering...
- Ming Thein | Photographer
Category Archives: Deeper Truth
It is just a wish, a description, an ideal, but still with no face. But I know there is not just one. But where and when and how? Questions that are not easy to answer. Questions that are beyond me … Continue reading
I do not know what to say. I just wish that the leaves on the ground can talk and tell you that even in the depth of winter it still feels like Autumn.
These are uncertain times and the more urgent our need for poets who can see the different shades of gray in a pale early morning winter sky, who can hear birdsongs even in the absence of birds, who can wipe … Continue reading
Pause, listen long and deep enough and discern, and be the truth that you have been seeking all along. This is how the wise heart operates.
Alone in this cold Grey November morning. In this moment, I deeply surrender to the pale sunlight, the silent leaves, the wet grass that is still green. There are no birds, no songs, only the fluency of silence, the knowing … Continue reading
The snow silently came down last night. There is a certain kind of reverence to it. And then those warm tears just came out. Just like that. So beautiful yet so strange.
Knowing who we are brings us to that soft curve of truth that leads us to the very purpose why we are here on earth. This is more a heart issue.