December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- autumn clarity Connection Contemplation Deeper Truth Existentialism Haiku Moment Inner Knowing Inner Life Intuition Knowing memories Moment of Peace Monochrome Mystery Photo Photography Poetry Prose Remembrance Ruminations sentimentalism Silence Spirituality Stillness sub consciousness Uncategorized Visual Poetry Winter Wondering
- 12,217 hits
Blogs I Follow
- Seeing Things 10,000 Ways
- DoubleU = W
- Walking my path: Mindful wanderings in nature
- Dreams Never End
- The Morning Porch
- AshiAkira's Blog
- Find Your Middle Ground
- Dancing on Frozen Beaver Ponds
- DSH notebook
- Quiet Pilgrim
- In A Spacious Place
- Belinda Broughton
- Bri Bruce Productions
- Virgilio is on a quiet journey...and wondering...
- Ming Thein | Photographer
Category Archives: Poetry
Snow is falling silently while I think of my friend, alone in a coffee shop, misty-eyed. It is 10:03 pm, Tuesday.
It is just a wish, a description, an ideal, but still with no face. But I know there is not just one. But where and when and how? Questions that are not easy to answer. Questions that are beyond me … Continue reading
There is a stillness that runs deep that strokes the soul and a luminous silence that unlocks an ancient longing that I still do not understand. I just walk, wondering, as I come to terms with the deeper truth of … Continue reading
These are uncertain times and the more urgent our need for poets who can see the different shades of gray in a pale early morning winter sky, who can hear birdsongs even in the absence of birds, who can wipe … Continue reading
Pause, listen long and deep enough and discern, and be the truth that you have been seeking all along. This is how the wise heart operates.
Alone in this cold Grey November morning. In this moment, I deeply surrender to the pale sunlight, the silent leaves, the wet grass that is still green. There are no birds, no songs, only the fluency of silence, the knowing … Continue reading
Sometimes time travels life a floating leaf.
Morning breaks I turned inward and looked to the east. It is all about coming back to where it all begins. It is all about what is true. It is all about deeply remembering. It is all about longing and … Continue reading
The sun is up, scattering pale light, and I sense a stirring in my inner being, a joyful presence of renewal, working, progressing, promising, unrelenting. And it validates an ancient promise written in blood. It is an expression of love that … Continue reading