September 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- autumn clarity Connection Contemplation Deeper Truth Existentialism Haiku Moment Inner Knowing Inner Life Intuition Knowing memories Moment of Peace Monochrome Mystery Photo Photography Poetry Prose Remembrance Ruminations sentimentalism Silence Spirituality Stillness sub consciousness Uncategorized Visual Poetry Winter Wondering
- 11,584 hits
Blogs I Follow
- DoubleU = W
- Journeys in Spirit
- Walking my path: Mindful wanderings in nature
- Dreams Never End
- The Morning Porch
- AshiAkira's Blog
- Find Your Middle Ground
- Serpent Box
- Dancing on Frozen Beaver Ponds
- DSH notebook
- Quiet Pilgrim
- In A Spacious Place
- American Eagle Outfitters Blog
- Belinda Broughton
- Bri Bruce Productions
- Virgilio is on a quiet journey...and wondering...
- Ming Thein | Photographer
Category Archives: sentimentalism
Snow is falling silently while I think of my friend, alone in a coffee shop, misty-eyed. It is 10:03 pm, Tuesday. Advertisements
I do not know what to say. I just wish that the leaves on the ground can talk and tell you that even in the depth of winter it still feels like Autumn.
Beauty speaks through the crunching sound of dried leaves. Alone and lonely on a long walk, it makes so much sense. I think this is how we fall in love.
Sometimes time travels life a floating leaf.
The nerve of silence quivers in the intense longing of the heart and everything is reduced to an expression of tears. And I rediscover compassion, intimacy, and serenity. It is, after all, a contemplative expedition in the depths of my … Continue reading
It is achingly beautiful when the golden shaft of sunlight hits the leaves and make them glow that I just stand in silence. And yet it is fleeting and sad.