September 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- autumn clarity Connection Contemplation Deeper Truth Existentialism Haiku Moment Inner Knowing Inner Life Intuition Knowing memories Moment of Peace Monochrome Mystery Photo Photography Poetry Prose Remembrance Ruminations sentimentalism Silence Spirituality Stillness sub consciousness Uncategorized Visual Poetry Winter Wondering
- 12,038 hits
Blogs I Follow
- Seeing Things 10,000 Ways
- DoubleU = W
- Walking my path: Mindful wanderings in nature
- Dreams Never End
- The Morning Porch/Patio
- AshiAkira's Blog
- Find Your Middle Ground
- Dancing on Frozen Beaver Ponds
- DSH notebook
- Quiet Pilgrim
- In A Spacious Place
- Belinda Broughton
- Bri Bruce Productions
- Virgilio is on a quiet journey...and wondering...
- Ming Thein | Photographer
Category Archives: sentimentalism
Snow is falling silently while I think of my friend, alone in a coffee shop, misty-eyed. It is 10:03 pm, Tuesday.
I do not know what to say. I just wish that the leaves on the ground can talk and tell you that even in the depth of winter it still feels like Autumn.
Beauty speaks through the crunching sound of dried leaves. Alone and lonely on a long walk, it makes so much sense. I think this is how we fall in love.
Sometimes time travels life a floating leaf.
The nerve of silence quivers in the intense longing of the heart and everything is reduced to an expression of tears. And I rediscover compassion, intimacy, and serenity. It is, after all, a contemplative expedition in the depths of my … Continue reading
It is achingly beautiful when the golden shaft of sunlight hits the leaves and make them glow that I just stand in silence. And yet it is fleeting and sad.
He lives his life the way it used to be and a little bit more. There are times when he is so quiet and he knows why, and he understands and then…he remembers the deep resonance and distant echoes of … Continue reading
The sun is up, scattering pale light, and I sense a stirring in my inner being, a joyful presence of renewal, working, progressing, promising, unrelenting. And it validates an ancient promise written in blood. It is an expression of love that … Continue reading
I know how it feels to look out the window and see a grey sky and naked trees on a quiet Saturday of a cold February afternoon. I do not see any birds. But I am fully aware of a … Continue reading
Only silence, stillness, and deeper truth.